Whether purchasing your first home or adding to your existing domestic or commercial portfolio, JAT-Surv are on hand to provide help and advice in the form of condition surveys or feasibility surveys. Peace of mind at an affordable price is our approach to safe-guarding your latest purchase.
Our surveys are tailor-made to your needs and just as importantly, the property’s need. We understand that each and every property should be assessed in a way which is appropriate to the age, style, location and use classification.
The surveys we offer:
Home Condition Survey
The Home Condition Survey (HCS) is a survey that is suitable for all property types as it includes a full inspection and a comprehensive report.
The survey comes with some features which are not normally found with other surveys:
1. Clear colour coded condition ratings for quick identification of the important issues
2. Multiple photographs and diagrams, helping you understand your new home
3. A jargon-free report that avoids many of the annoying caveats and exclusions often found in home buyer reports
4. An industry-leading review process to ensure high quality and value for money
5. A full debrief from the surveyor who will answer any questions you may have
A Building Survey (often referred to as a Full or Structural Survey) is the highest level of non-invasive survey that surveyors usually carry out during the home-buying process. It is suitable for all properties but is often most applicable for older or more unusual properties, or properties where problems are suspected.
With the Building Survey you can be sure to receive:
1. A thorough review of the property and its condition
2. Clear and jargon-free advice about repairs and ongoing maintenance
3. A value for money service designed to answer your questions
For full information and costs or to arrange a meeting please email info@JAT-Surv.com